Membership in the Dallas Chapter offers valuable opportunities to leverage the collective thought of a diverse group of church administrative leaders in the Dallas are with a wide range of experiences and resources with the ultimate goal of helping each other to be more effective in ministry.
- Opportunities to network with more than 300 members involved in leading or supporting today’s churches to exchange ideas and problem-solving techniques
- Build professional relationship by meeting and sharing with others in the church administration field with similar goals, problems, and opportunities.
- Member directory that helps connect you with leaders and experts in church business administration
- Events and educational programs that connect you with leaders and experts in church business administration
Help You Help Your Church
- Seminars, tools and information directly related to your job in church management and operations
- Access to a variety of church administration resources
- Access to suppliers and service providers who specialize in serving churches
- Offer consulting services for churches desiring management evaluations by qualified professionals
- Access to the Dallas Chapter Job Center for recruiting and finding exceptional local staff members
Develop Your Professional Skills
- Provides spiritual encouragement and fellowship by building relationships with other professionals serving in similar capacities
- Provides access to continuing education programs to build your professional credentials
- Access to valuable tools for career advancement
- Enhance the professional identity of your position within the local church and the church community